Policy & Terms and Conditions
Bright Future Association: Means – Bright Future FC, Bright Future Football Leagues, Bright Future Football Academy (Training Sessions) or any other Sports Activities provided by Bright Future Association Limited.
Parents/Carers: Means – you or the person chosen by you to attend the Class with your child/children.
Football Coach: Means – the person employed by Bright Future Association to deliver these football training sessions.
Enrolment Form: Means – an application form for registering the child for football training sessions with Bright Future Association, which you have completed and signed;
Fee: Means the price you or your child pay for the service – as applicable from time to time.
Premises: Means the place where the football training sessions takes place – (Balsall Heath Park, Calthorpe Park and J C College –Indoor).
Player or Pupil: Means the child named on the Application Form.
Terms: Means – the frequency of our football training sessions – these are delivered throughout the year, however football leagues or specific projects can be limited to 4, 6 or 8 months.
You: Means – the parents or legal guardians who has signed the registration form for the child and is responsible for the payment of the Fees for that child and you shall be construed accordingly.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- All agreements relating to the football training sessions by Bright Future Association to the children are subject to these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
- No variation or addition to the Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Bright Future Association.
- You confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian with responsibility for the child. You’ve agreed that you as a Parent or a Carer will drop off and pick up your child each week, unless expressly agreed in advance with us on a “Walk to & Walk home” basis.
- You confirm that the information set out in the Application Form is accurate in all material respects and that you will inform us of any changes immediately.
- We acknowledge that the child will be under the supervision, care and control of Football Coaches and Volunteers at every Training Session and that the staff will be responsible for the welfare and conduct of all children whilst on the Premises or training ground.
- Some Training Sessions will be held outdoors in public spaces which have been carefully selected by Bright Future Association. During these sessions the staff shall be responsible for the whereabouts of the children and shall take special care to ensure that all children stay within the boundaries demarcated by Bright Future Association.
- Whilst we do everything in our power to keep children safe and protected during Football Sessions and Football Games, Bright Future Association will NOT under any circumstances be held liable for any losses, damages or injuries to any child.
- You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all loss, liability, costs and expenses which we may incur directly as a result of any actions of a Carer or the Pupil.
- Discipline and Inappropriate Behaviour
- If we decide that the child’s behaviour is unacceptable, we are entitled to exclude that child/children from our Football Training Sessions for any period that we may decide is appropriate.
- Unacceptable behaviour shall include damage to property, equipment, disruptive behaviour, any form of verbal or physical aggression towards the Coaches, Volunteers or even other children as well as any other behaviour as we reasonably determine.
- If your child is excluded from the Training Session for the reasons mentioned, our liabilities to you cease to exist and Bright Future Association will be under no obligation to offer any kind of refund whatsoever (If you pay your session fee in advance).
- It is the player’s best interest to keep up the attendance and make an effort to attend regularly every week.
- Any child fails to attend more than 3 weeks without a prior arrangement or a satisfactory reason will be dismissed and any uniform given will be withdrawn and without a refund.
- There is no refund at all for absent children (if they pay in advance).
- Health and Safety
- You (Parents or Guardians) must inform Bright Future Association and our Coach of any medical condition or injuries that your child may have before the start of the Session or Term as applicable. If you have any health concerns which may have an effect on participation in the Training Session, it is advisable that you consult your GP or health visitor before attending these sessions.
- It is the parent’s sole responsibility that the player/child is dressed properly according to our guideline.
- The Football Coach reserves the rights at all times to refuse the player/child with clothing or accessories which may have a safety concern for the player/child himself and his team-mates.
- Fees and Payment
- You shall pay us the Fees for each session on the same day.
- You can choose to pay us directly by setting up a standing order (weekly, monthly or quarterly).
- Failure to make a full payment could and will result in cancellation of your child Training Session or he/she will be denied access to the Training Session.
- The registration fee is currently FREE at the moment.
- Fees payable at the start of a month or a term shall not be refundable or transferable.
- No credit shall be given for Sessions which have been missed by the child in exchange for future Sessions.
- Cheques which are returned by a bank as unpaid will incur an administration charge of £25.
- Changes or Cancellation by Us
- We reserve the rights to cancel this contract at any time before the start of any Session or Term – In such event we will refund the Fees paid for that Term or Session.
- We reserve the rights to change the Coach taking the Session at any time.
- Training Sessions held outdoors are weather-dependent and we may change the time or venue on the day of the Session.
- A notice will be posted on WhatsApp Group and/or Bright Future Association website, indicating whether the Session will be cancelled or held at a different location.
- It is your responsibility to check this message to confirm the venue prior to the Training Session.
- A permanent change in the location or time of a Session will constitute a change of these conditions and will be notified in accordingly.
- We may change these conditions at any time. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible in the event of any changes.
- We cannot accept liability or pay compensation if we are forced to cancel or in any way make changes to your term or session due to civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, fire or adverse weather condition, or any other reason outside our control or any other disruptions caused by third party contractor
- Changes or Cancellation by You
- Changes to your child’s session or venue can be requested at any time before the start of the Term or during the Term time.
- We will do our utmost to accommodate your needs provided that there is an available space in the session.
- Bright Future Association does NOT refund the Registration or Term Fee as your child’s space is reserved for the duration of that term or session.
- Once the term or Session has started, any cancellation requested by you due to your holiday arrangements, moving house, going abroad or any other matter of your personal nature are considered cancelled by you, and therefore no refund will be given. The player’s space will also be released immediately.
- Refund Policy
- No Attendance = No Refund
- A one-time registration fee (Not Applied Yet) is not refundable once the player is signed up.
- Once the term or Session has started there will be no refund given for any changes or cancellation by you regardless of the attendance or length of time in any Session.
- Exclusion of liability
- Bright Future Association accepts NO responsibility to you (parent) or the child (player) for any direct loss suffered by that person (however caused), for any indirect or consequential loss or damage however caused, even if we were advised of the possibility of such loss.
- The failure by either party to enforce any of these conditions shall not be a waiver of them.
- These conditions, together with the Application Form, constitute the entire agreement between you and Bright Future Association.
- You agree that these conditions will apply to the Football Sessions run by Bright Future Association and attended by the players (children).
- By making payment of the Fee and the player (child) attending the Training Session, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
- These conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or occasionally updated to meet new standards and regulation requirements. Therefore, parents are encouraged to visit these policies more frequently and update themselves about these changes on our website.